This week has been good. Monday was filled with 4 classes and was tiring. Tuesday I had my once-a-week religion class for the first time. Needless to say, it was long and boring. Its 3 hours 0_o, the worst.
Meals have been great as usual. Getting a bit tired of always having pasta with some variation of a red sauce before each meal. Like lets bring out the pesto, or alfredo or something? This Monday night we had pizza and that salad I liked again. Then last night (Tuesday) we had a quiche (which I thought I didn’t like…..oh but was I wrong). It was basically like scrambled eggs with a fluffy pastry crust….and get this….it was filled with BLEU CHEESE! Hell ya! So delish!
Then last night we went out…yes on a Tuesday. Tuesday is the new Friday here I guess? Anyways, as tired as I was (I feel like no matter how much sleep I get here…even if I sleep until 1pm, I’m still always SO tired. Odd.) it was SO MUCH FUN! It’s always a blast when basically everyone from our program is out, and that’s what last night was. We left Gallo at like 9 and went to a bar for happy hour, then we went to a small club/bar, and then we ended the night at a bigger club. Seriously so fun! We got back at like 2am, and I was in bed by 2:30am. So it’s real rough having to be at school by 8:30am for a walking tour for my Introduction to Florence class. Struggle.
Tomorrow I have my first quiz. In Italian class, it’s a quiz on review material (shouldn’t be too bad). Other than that this week has been fine, just pretty low-key and normal (except for Tuesday night). IM. SO. EXCTED. FOR. TOMORROW. AT. 2 PM. Why you ask?? Because Mom, Dad, and Aunt Cindy will be here!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!! We will be going to Siena and Lucca with them this weekend, so I will have more to blog about after that. Blogging is always more exciting to write/read when you travel somewhere ya know? Because when you travel, you have stories to share. Unlike just your average school week, where I tell you everything I eat. Teheh :)
Great visiting you!
ReplyDelete